Navigation Bar





| biography | press |
listen | discography



Monday, February 18, 2008

"Your Friend the Rat" wins an Annie Award















(Brad Bird, Alex Mandel and Jim Capobianco)

Last Friday, "Your Friend the Rat" won an Annie Award for Best Animated Short Film!

Jim Capobianco (writer/director), Nate Wragg (the amazing production designer) and I attended representing for YFTR, along with lots of folks who worked on Ratatouille. Our bus was late, so we didn't have time for dinner before the ceremony. I was so hungry, I started hallucinating....I thought I heard Sponge Bob Squarepants....but then I realized that actually Sponge Bob Squarepants was hosting the ceremony, and I felt a little better.

This was a great night for Ratatouille, YFTR and for Jim Capobianco, and I was glad I attended.

Me, Jim Capobianco, and Nate Wragg



Jim Capobianco accepts the award for "Best Animated Short Subject" for Your Friend the Rat.